Here it is! The first episode of The Business Community on Calon FM.
You can click on the play button above to listen to the podcast version of the show (ie with the music removed for copyright reasons). As we get more experienced at this editing lark then we’ll probably have some fancy cues and sweeps and other stuff, but for now you get the rawish version without any bells or whistles.
Stuff we talked about in this show:
- Journals and apps for goal setting including the Grand Plans and I Totally Got This journals. Various apps including Trello, Mindtools and Goals on Track.
- Local events, the North Wales Business Leaders Awards and networking at Moneypenny.
- Events further affield, GDPR workshop in Manchester and Business Start up Exhibition in London.
- HMRC self-assessment tax deadlines and the penalty/fine calculator.
- Reviews of Managing Oneself by Peter Drucker, Harvard Business Review’s 10 Must Reads and Frugal Innovation by Navi Radjou and Jaideep Prabhu.
- Finally we finished with a profile of the father of modern management, Peter Drucker.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.”
We would appreciate your engagement so please leave a comment below. Any comments posted in time will be mentioned in the next episode.
Episode 203: 23rd August 2022
Sorry folks, we've come to a halt with this podcast for now. Don't worry though... there's 202 episodes to catch up on AND a brand new podcast from Jones & Noble [...]
Episode 202: 14th July 2022
JP Morgan's 23rd summer reading list, the 90 day retention rule & Trustpilot Recent Posts We sometimes earn a small commission if you buy a product [...]
We sometimes earn a small commission if you buy a product after clicking on one of the links in our blog. This commission is used to fund the ongoing costs of the website and Soundcloud subscription.