In a week when we can’t get together to record a show we’ve chosen a few of our favourite book reviews from the last few months to keep you entertained until we return. Enjoy!
- When Humans Stop Shopping by David Kerrigan
- Beyond Llamas, Rainbows & Year End Parties by Luisa Abugattas
- Side Hustle by Chris Guillebeau
- Marketing for Dummies by Jeanette McMurtry
- Rapport by Emily Alison & Laurence Alison
We’ll be back next week with our usual show full of news, views and reviews from the world of business.
Sorry, but we’ve turned off the comments function on the blog because of the high volume of spam messages received. Please do keep in touch with us via our Facebook page.
We sometimes earn a small commission if you buy a product after clicking on one of the links in our blog. This commission is used to fund the ongoing costs of the website and Soundcloud subscription.