Oh my word, do we have a packed show for you this week? I’d jolly well say so.
Sometimes, in life, we come across people who leave us energised, enthused and motivated to be a better version of ourselves and to take our working life to new levels. This week’s show is one of those occasions as we welcomed friend of Calon FM Rich Brady to join us in the studio.
Rich is Managing Director of Brady Global Ltd and Das Outdoors Ltd to name just a few of his current ventures. He is a Small Business Saturday Champion and Small Biz 100 Alumni. Driven by a passion for people he believes families comes first and both of his companies have this as one of their ‘truths’.
Take a listen to what Rich has to say about why family is his passion and how he believes it works in terms of growing and developing a business.
It’s no coincidence that Small Business Saturday features as one of our events for this week:
- Small Business Saturday – 1st December 2018 – National
- Business Of Sport Breakfast – 16th August 2018 – Manchester
- Google Adwords: 7 Steps To Success – 31st July and 9th August – Deeside and Llandudno Junction
This week we really ‘go for it’ in our book review section as Rich turned up with his own mini library selection and we were both chuffed to see that he had included a few books that we have reviewed in the past but added a few new ones in for good measure:
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Key Person of Influence – Daniel Priestly
- Oversubscribed – Daniel Priestly
- Unshakeable – Tony Robbins
- Permission to Screw Up – Kristen Hadeed
- The End of Average – Todd Rose
And finally we give our old friend Simon Sinek (Sigh neck or Sin neck? Who knows?) a name check as we discuss his Golden Circle of Why and Rich shares his thoughts on this particular model.
Remember, you are the community and we welcome your comments below. Please keep them kind or at least be constructive in your criticisms.
We sometimes earn a small commission if you buy a product after clicking on one of the links in our blog. This commission is used to fund the ongoing costs of the website and Soundcloud subscription.